If you can successfully login from our main portal, but then the element icons don't open any editing options on click, the problem could be due to a pop-up blocking software installed on your machine. Please, check if you have Google accelerator or some other pop-up blocker installed on your computer and allow pop-ups for our domain in its settings.
Please also check if pop-ups for our domain are allowed in your browser settings too. For Firefox, please follow these steps:
- Go to "Tools" and select "Options"
- In the "Web features" tabs check in the "Allow Pop up Windows" box
- Press on the "Allowed Sites" and add our domain to the list
If using Internet Explorer, please refer to the steps below:
- Select "Tools" > "Internet Options"
- In the "Privacy" tab, go to "Pop-up Blocker Settings"
- If the "Block Pop-ups" option is checked, click on settings and add our domain to the list of "Allowed sites"