It is recommended to always keep a current email address in the details of your website account. This email address will be used for sending you important notifications regarding the status of your account - password recovery, nonattendance, exceeded storage, etc. To change the email address for your account please follow these steps:
- Click the Control Panel label in the top right corner of the Admin View of you website
- Select "My Account" option.
- Fill in the new email address in the "Email" field and confirm the change by pressing "Update".
- A confirmation email will be sent to the new email address. Click the link inside to confirm the change.
- Go to our main portal or click the Edit link at the bottom of your pages and select "Forgot your password?" option.
- You can fill in either your login name or the email listed for your website account.
- Then you will receive an email containing a link to create a new password.
- Click the link and enter a new password for your account.