Call to Action (CTA) buttons are available as part of the Text and Image and Form elements. The CTA buttons allow you to add customizable buttons for submitting a form, downloading a file or forwarding a visitor to a specific page. Each button features settings for color, size, captions, sub-captions and icon image.
Depending on the design, the CTA buttons are available in different shapes, sizes and colors:
CTA buttons can be inserted inside a Form or Text and Image element using the icon available in the toolbar on top of the editor -
On click, a placeholder will appear inside the editing area. In order to add a link to the CTA button, choose the desired page from the Link drop-down menu, or set a "Submit" or "Reset" action if it is added in a Form.
The Default options allow you to:
- You can select from a list of Mouse-over Transitions to be used between the Default Captions / Mouse-over Captions and the Default / Mouse-over icons transition.
- You can set different Button Alignment and Text Flow styles for each button: no wrapping, left wrap, right wrap, etc.
In addition to the standard set of options, you can further control the appearance and behavior of your buttons by enabling the Advanced Options trough the "Advanced Options" button in the bottom right corner of the dialog window:
Advance Options will expand the available controls in the dialog menu and allow you to:
- Set a Highlight Animation Effect. When such effect is applied to the button, it will appear 3 seconds after the page is loaded and it will be repeated on every 30 seconds.
- Insert Sub-Captions - in the fields beneath the Default Captions and Mouse-over captions.
- Specify your Icon position (if you have added an icon) in relation to the text trough the Icon Location menu.
- Select a Mouse-over Icon from our Stock Image Library or upload a Custom Image.
- Adjust spacing around button by specifying top, bottom, left and right padding in pixels.
- Select from three pre-defined button sizes - Small, Medium or Large, and a desired color theme suitable for your design theme.
- Specify a desired width for your button in pixels.